Shush Money - Kazoo 48 2024

 

Winner of nothing at the 2024 Kazoo 48 Hour Film Festival.


Super proud of this one and the team that created it.  From the idea that came from Justin to the welcoming of new members Jane and Pasha, everyone was great and I'll no longer say "THIS IS THE LAST ONE" after each of these we make.  

It's a few weeks later and I'm thinking more about this.  I could have done more with the camera and worked in the elements better.  Still love it.

Otsego (where I'm from) had a really nice library right in the middle of town.  I spent a lot of time there as a kid but my main memory is the librarians just not liking kids.  I actually went there to read most of the time (Internet wasn't a thing till I was in middle school) and they never seemed happy someone was using the space.  Otsego had like nothing going on so they should have been thrilled someone was actually going there, maybe I had too good of a church where you actually tried to make people feel welcomed but that place wasn't it.

The librarians I didn't like actually moved over to the new library that got made like 10 years ago and I remember one of my church kids being bullied out of a job by one of them.  Irrelevant people hording small amounts of power is a terrible thing...

Any way I love libraries, but wish they were open later.  The video really has nothing to do with that but it's always fun picking on someone who doesn't deserve it.


Comments